This notice discloses the privacy practices of www.myteamvideo.com and applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies of that information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
My Team Video is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
My Team Video will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
My Team Video takes a variety of precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While My Team Video uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, video editing, sales, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Retargeting and / or Remarketing
My Team Video may use Google AdWords and AdRoll as a remarketing tool to retarget those visitors who have previously visited our site and are already interested in our products/services. The various ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you.